MembersCurrent openings for the following permanent positions (updated June, 2013):
- Vocalists (Male or Female)
- Lead Trombone
We do occasionally have a need for substitute musicians.Business
Non-performing volunteer and board member opportunities are currently available to help support band business (updated April 2013). It is not necessary to play an instrument for these positions, and a good opportunity for adult volunteers or college students to get experience in music business, management, and to help run a band.
- The band is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, and all performer positions are non-paid positions, although certain volunteer expenses may be tax deductible.
- Members must be able to read written big band music and chord changes.
- Members must have their own equipment.
- Rehearsals are on Thursday nights, with approximately 5-10 shows per year.
If interested, please contact us for details and to schedule an audition.